Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
This blog will be primarily aimed at innovative educational techniques but will however have the occasional post about education in general.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tech Learning TL Advisor Blog and Ed Tech Ticker Blogs from TL Blog Staff – TechLearning.com

Tech Learning TL Advisor Blog and Ed Tech Ticker Blogs from TL Blog Staff – TechLearning.com:

As quoted by the author, "I’m often asked by educators why I use wikis, blogs, AND Google docs. “Why not just pick one?”. The answer is because I use each in different ways. Each of these platforms can be used for numerous purposes. Here is how I use them."

I too am often asked why do I use all three. This authors post does an excellent job of offering reasons to use each one and they have also included several links to examples.

If you want a "60 second" answer to the question why use all three, read the article! It will be a well invested 60 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment