Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
This blog will be primarily aimed at innovative educational techniques but will however have the occasional post about education in general.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Common Core App


I know, long time since my last post!!  I have been very involved with the Dayton Regional STEM Center writing quality STEM curriculum.  It has taken a lot of my time.  But summer is approaching and I plan on being a lot more active with my blog posts.

So to start, a quick post about the "Common Core App" from MasteryConnect, Inc.  This app is for Android devices as well as the iPhone.  It allows you to view the common core standards in an extremely streamlined way.  I have already used it several times when creating STEM lessons.

The direct links to the app can be found below:
Android Common CoreApp
iPhone Common Core App


No comments:

Post a Comment