Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
This blog will be primarily aimed at innovative educational techniques but will however have the occasional post about education in general.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Blogger and Google+

I have been using Blogger of and on for awhile.  It has all my thoughts and ramblings and insights..... As things move forward, I know I should use Google+ more.  I do like G+, but I really like the layout and ease of use of Blogger... ok, I am just very comfortable with it!!

I have found a problem however, I believe I have all the settings set in the right places on Blogger to automatically post publicly on Google+ when I post from Blogger.  For whatever reason, this is not working for me!  My posts are not going public.  I have to go back into blogger and "share" from there.  I would imagine many people are getting things twice from me and I am sure that is annoying....

So, this post is an experiment.  I am going to post it and see if it shows up.  I a also going to do a one liner post and schedule it for 2 hours from now and see it is shows up.....

If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong please let me know..... and thanks for the patience as I figure this out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment