Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
This blog will be primarily aimed at innovative educational techniques but will however have the occasional post about education in general.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Stoodle: A web based collaborative whiteboard

A came across Stoodle awhile ago.  I have only tried it out with one other fellow teacher and it seems to do a very good job.  It is a web based collaborative white board. I do have to say that it is difficult to use unless you have some kind of touch pad with a pen (like Bamboo Pad from Wacom)  It has the basic shapes, colors and the ability to rotate objects.  It does offer the use of your microphone for voice chatting.  I did try out the file upload but ran into some issues.  It seems to only be able to upload pictures and it would not remember my connection to Google Drive.  I had to keep granting access every time I used it.  All in all however, it does do a nice job and has some promise.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment