Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!
This blog will be primarily aimed at innovative educational techniques but will however have the occasional post about education in general.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Easily create amazing graphic designs with Canva

Canva – Amazingly simple graphic design for blogs, presentations, Facebook covers, flyers and so much more.:

OK, a week ago I posted about Lucidpress, the Microsoft Publisher replacement.  Well, I reread a post by Mr. O Trussel about Canva and have to give this one a shout out also.

It is as easy to use as Lucidpress, but I feel it's main goal is for web based graphics, much like the "infographics" you see.  It has templates for many things such as Twitter headers, Google+ Photos, Photo Collages, etc.

Here is an example I did in about 5 minutes:

Teachers and Coffee

You can easily download the images to be used however and wherever you wish.

The one thing that I do not like is that it is not integrated with GDrive like Lucidpress is.  At any rate, it is a very useful app that I imagine many of my students will enjoy using this year!!

Try it out and let me know what you think!!




No comments:

Post a Comment